How do I purchase a custom kitchen?
- After arranging a design session with us and arriving at our showroom:
- First we you need to provide the basic dimensions and key features of your kitchen to our kitchen designer.
- He will then coordinate with you and design the kitchen.
- The designer will then quote you a price for the kitchen set.
- If you are happy with the price, simply pay a 30% deposit .
- The installer will come to your place and confirm the kitchen measurements.
- Any adjustments to the original kitchen will be made.
- We will place the final order.
What is the estimated waiting time for a custom kitchen order?
From the time a deposit is paid to the approximate delivery time is 8 weeks and can be subjected to delays without any prior notice.
What is the quality of the kitchens like?
All our kitchen are manufactured overseas in our own factory, and they are inspected for quality and approved to meet Australia standard before shipment.
What kind of service are provided?
We are able to provide contacts with experienced kitchen tradesmen for easy, hassle-free delivery and installation.
How do I get notified when my kitchen is ready for pickup or delivery?
We usually provide complete and assembled units to our customers for pickup however at your request we can provide our kitchens in flat package.
What is custom kitchen designing?
We offer suggestions and design kitchens for customers according to the dimension supplied, so that customers can have kitchen of their own size and style.
How much deposit is to be paid for a kitchen order?
30% deposit payment apply for any orders.
What is the warranty for Good products?
We offer 12 months warranty for quality and workmanship defects on all our kitchen and bathroom products.
What is the return policy for GOOD products?
- Claim regarding damaged goods must be reported to us within 7 days of delivery. After this period, no claims will be accepted and our standard warranty will apply.
- All the faulty goods to be returned to GOOD must be kept in its original package and in the same condition when new. No returns will be accepted without the original packaging and the invoice/receipt.
- A surcharge of 25% of the invoiced amount will apply to any return not due to manufacturing faults.